Last updated: December 14, 2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, and more! If you’re unsure whether your pet needs medical attention, please call us to discuss your situation.
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Continue our “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain outside the hospital and use your cell phone to call 905-727-9449. We will take a history of your pet’s health and discuss any concerns. A staff member will then meet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital for an examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a staff member will return your pet to you outside, and take care of any needed medications and payment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store”.
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, visit our website and follow the “Online Consultation” link.
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Aurora Animal Clinic