What’s Normal and What to Watch For?
- Most animals won’t display any symptoms at all
- Mild fatigue (it’s an exciting day, they came to see lots of people and got lots of cookies)
- Temporary Inappetance
- Mild swelling at the vaccination site
- Mild fever (for 24 hours)
Check with your Vet ASAP
- Difficulty breathing or standing
- Facial Swelling
- Anorexia for 48 hours
- Excessive Scratching
Remember vaccines are important to your pet’s health! There are ways of helping to prevent or reduce the effects of any symptoms but it’s always great to keep in contact with your vet about any concerns or questions.
If you have any questions, give us a call at 905-727-9449.
Written by: Aurora Animal Clinic