Chiropractic care is uniquely designed to assess the structure and function of the brain and nervous system. We specialize in affecting the neuroplastic nature of your body and help you to better adapt to your environment. All mammals have a spine and therefore can benefit from the vast positive effects of regular chiropractic care.
We perform gentle and specific adjustments to the spine where there may be areas of decreased motion, heat, fluid build-up, or tenderness. Since we cannot complete a verbal assessment with our pets (too bad!), but we can recognize changes in their behaviours that may lead us to consider chiropractic care for their health and well-being. Chiropractic can be utilized with:
- Trouble or apprehension with glossy or slippery floors
- Reluctance jumping on/off the bed, in/out of the car, stairs etc.
- Favouring one side with sitting, laying
- Slips, falls, and rough play
- Discomfort or excessive tugging with collars
- Abnormal gait patterns, short-stepping or limping
- Pre- and post-surgical care to facilitate healing
- Maintaining or improving quality of life for geriatric animals
- General health maintenance and joint mobility
We also offer Chiropractic as a means of performance care. Whether you do agility training, tracking, fly-ball, herding or any other type of sport with your pet we can help! Come find out how your pet can benefit from neurostructural restoration.